Procurement Operations Analyst
About the position:
Support our IT organization in growth and success by providing a positive experience to clients, OEM partners (HP, Cisco, Dell EMC, etc.), and as well as the TGS Team Members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Procurement/Materials Orders
- Procurement/Materials Manager Back up
- Service Analyst Back up - Opportunity Conversions, Project Set Up, Manage Services Agreement Set Up & Monthly Billing, Prof. Services Project Billing
- Administrative Support Back up
- Financial Controller Assistant
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and customers
- Assist staff with administrative duties as requested
- Detail & Task Oriented - Ability to manage and follow through on multiple tasks, items and communications in a timely manner.
- Accounting – basic experience.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, accounting experience is a plus
- Connectwise knowledge a plus
- Customer Service - Responds promptly and courteously to customers’ requests for service and assistance
- Planning and organization - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Independent Worker - Ability to resolve issues utilizing computer skills without the aid of others in a timely manner.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org