Support Administrator – Helpdesk Tier II
Support Administrator - Helpdesk Tier II
Provides expert on-site and remote service support for all assigned tickets. Reviews assigned tickets and resolves support issues remotely and on-site where possible. Discusses high-level technical issues with customers. Provides advise about technical issues and makes recommendations to customers.
• Performs Tier 2 support for Managed Services Customers – quickly discerns and prioritizes all incoming requests and tickets.
• Provides technical assistance and problem resolution for customers requesting assistance on application or system related issues or questions.
• Demonstrates a commitment to increasing customer satisfaction. Delivers friendly, courteous service to clients.
• Responsible for following up on all open and/or overdue tickets assuring a resolution in a timely manner.
• Maintains information within a knowledge-based computer system. Includes data entry of commonly reported problems, questions and known resolutions and troubleshooting steps.
• Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures. Grows deeper knowledge of current corporate products, increasing ability to resolve tickets on first contact.
• Effectively balances high volume productivity demands against ability to provide analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
• Remotely assist clients with support needs.
• Completes excellent and proficient documentation in ticket system and follows processes in IT Glue, SharePoint and other forms of corporate product documentation systems.
• Responds to text, phone calls, e-mails, team messaging, team meetings and any other form of communication within the company’s system in an efficient and timely manner without delay.
• Critical thinking skills and a strong analytical mindset.
• Strong client relationship/customer service experience.
• Strong oral/written communication skills. Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audience.
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting Web based applications.
• Understands Active Directory user and email management: reset password, unlock account, creating accounts, group policy, and group management, mailbox creation and management.
• Understands basic Networking principles, including network troubleshooting for connectivity issues, wireless, DHCP, DNS, use of tools like PING, IPCONFIG, NSLOOKUP and TRACERT.
• Has strong knowledge of desktop applications and Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and 10, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to resolve Virus/Malware issues.
• Ability to configure and troubleshoot Network printers.
• Understands file and share permissions, drive mappings and offline files.
Required/Preferred Experience: 4 years helpdesk experience and required education.
Required/Preferred Education: Associates degree or professional IT Training program completion.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com