TGS is one of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women Owned/Led Companies Worldwide as awarded by the Women Presidents’ Organization.
We partner with the industry’s leading information technology manufacturers to provide businesses across all industries, with IT solutions that best fit their needs and budgets.
And we do this very, very well. In fact, over the past few years we’ve been recognized by the Kansas City Business Journal as a Top 10 Small Business, Top Area Women-Owned Business, Top Area Minority-Owned Business, Top Five Women Leading Technology Companies, and as a Fastest Growing Area Business. We just keep growing!
We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners, and the communities we serve to realize their highest potential. We have built a reputation as a firm that puts others before ourselves, remains humble in our achievements, and is always looking for ways to improve the customer experience.
Our energetic and inspiring employees have a passion for highly engaging, challenging work, while delivering proven technology solutions and forward-looking advice to organizations throughout the Midwest. As members of a dynamic, high-performing team, each TGS employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contributions, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
If you are interested in a career with TGS, please submit your resume to
IT Project Manager
About the position:
• Manage tactical projects from start to finish
• Monitor project scope throughout the project lifecycle
• Monitor project budget
• Identify project risks; build and execute mitigation plan
• Communicate project health to internal and external stakeholders; burn reports, risk and mitigation plans
• Partner with key internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure project documentation is created, project briefs, functional requirements, etc.
• Facilitate and lead internal/external meetings
• Review; distribute action items, project deliverables to SME teams
• Interact with accounting team to see that projects are appropriately billed in a timely manner
• Effective communicator
• Problem-solving skills
• Able to prioritize and balance projects
• Able to develop project plans
• Able to work in technology
• 2-5 years of previous experience preferred
Annual salary based off of previous experience and level of obtained skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com