TGS is one of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women Owned/Led Companies Worldwide as awarded by the Women Presidents’ Organization.
We partner with the industry’s leading information technology manufacturers to provide businesses across all industries, with IT solutions that best fit their needs and budgets.
And we do this very, very well. In fact, over the past few years we’ve been recognized by the Kansas City Business Journal as a Top 10 Small Business, Top Area Women-Owned Business, Top Area Minority-Owned Business, Top Five Women Leading Technology Companies, and as a Fastest Growing Area Business. We just keep growing!
We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners, and the communities we serve to realize their highest potential. We have built a reputation as a firm that puts others before ourselves, remains humble in our achievements, and is always looking for ways to improve the customer experience.
Our energetic and inspiring employees have a passion for highly engaging, challenging work, while delivering proven technology solutions and forward-looking advice to organizations throughout the Midwest. As members of a dynamic, high-performing team, each TGS employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contributions, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
If you are interested in a career with TGS, please submit your resume to
Security Systems Integrator/Technician; Access Controls, Cameras, Alarms
As a Security Systems Integrator/Technician, you will be responsible for designing and installing, maintaining and repairing all manner of physical security systems such as Access Controls, IP Security Cameras, Intrusion and Detection Alarms, and Environmental Sensors. Familiarity with all low voltage installation a plus. The ideal candidate will be able to meet the physical demands of the work site as well as provide excellent customer service.
• Design and Integrate Access Control systems. Knowledge of door locking hardware installation, keypad and sensors, and controller configurations
• Design and Integrate IP based cameras and security systems.
• Estimate materials needed and labor hours to perform large and small physical security systems.
• Knowledge of access control theory and different types of door hardware including maglocks & strikes.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of National Building Codes and standards
• Record time and materials used
• Assist other members of the team with installation and maintenance
• Be able to work in various environments including outdoors in varying degrees of weather working at heights, and in small confined spaces.
• Operate hand tools, power tools, ladders, and test equipment.
• Ability to design and install physical security systems including: Cameras, Access Control hardware, and alarms
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple priorities.
• Aptitude to become proficient in programming and networking configurations of all our IP based equipment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Detail oriented with good organizational, problem solving, and multi-task skills.
Required/Preferred Experience and Education:
• 2 years of work experience in Physical Security device installation. Cameras, Door locks, Controllers, and alarms
• 2 years of work experience in Low Voltage Installation
• Experience/Knowledge of Enterprise level hardware, software, and Copper/Fiber infrastructure
• Basic to intermediate PC knowledge including MS Office and Excel.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to